Saturday, May 2, 2009

50 Everyday Uses for Baking Soda


By Jo Oliver

"Everyone knows that you can bake with baking soda, but did you know there are many other uses for baking soda? Baking soda is kept in abundance at my house. So, I wanted to share some of the many uses that I have found for it. Here are my top fifty uses for baking soda. Please feel free to add any uses that you may have in the comment section......

1. Sprinkle baking soda on a wet toothbrush for instant toothpaste.

2. Sprinkle baking soda on your pets' toothbrush. Baking soda is a nontoxic way to combat bad breath and clean teeth.

3. Mix ¼ cup of baking soda and a ¼ cup of water for instant mouthwash. Not only is it good for bad breath, but it can also relive the pain of canker sores, sore throats, sore gums, toothaches, etc..

Continue reading all fifty uses here

1 comment:

Cruiselife & Co said...

Hey lady. Thanks for this piece. I am always looking for more household uses for simple products.