Sunday, June 20, 2010

Kitty Litter Cake | The Real Owner

Kitty Litter Cake

Hold on to your pooper scooper, this is going to get messy. Kaitlynn and I went to an event to raise money for our local animal shelter. Humorously themed events are not lost on me. The hairball (sauerkraut)hot dogs, Yorkshire Terrier Pudding, etc.. were all registering on my “normal humor scale,” but then I came across the Kitty Litter Cake. The Kitty Litter Cake was just fair in taste, but the creative grossness of it was a real winner with the crowd. The visual was hard to get past, and I so wish that I had brought my camera. However, I searched the internet, and found a photo of Kitty Litter Cake.

Read more and see the Kitty Litter Cake picture here: http://therealowner.com/cats/kitty-litter-cake/#ixzz0rQAW2U6v

No comments: