Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Who needs a cupcake when you can have a coconut muffin. If you have busy mornings and a hungry family, make these coconut muffins the night before...and you have a no-fuss and fast breakfast.
2 c. all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 c. sugar
½ c. flake coconut
2 lg eggs, lightly beaten
½ c. melted butter
8 oz plain yogurt
¼ tsp coconut extract
1. Combine first four ingredients in lg bowl.
2. Make a well in the center of the mixture.
3. Combine eggs and last three ingredients; stir just till moist.
4. Lightly grease muffin tin and line with paper muffin cups.
5. Evenly spoon mixture into each muffin cup, filling each ¾ full.
6. Bake at 375 for 25 minutes.
Recipe yields 1 dozen coconut muffins.