- 2 (15 oz) cans of pitted Bing cherries in syrup
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/4 c. Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
- 1/4 c. brandy
- 6 tbsp Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 qt vanilla bean ice cream
- 6 chocolate pirouette rolled wafers
1. Place cherries in a heavy non-aluminum saucepan, reserving 6 tbsp of syrup in a small bowl.
2. Add cornstarch to the 6 tbsp of syrup, mixing well; set aside.
3. Stir sugar and allspice into cherries.
4. Bring cherry mixture up to a boil over medium heat.
5. Reduce heat to low and add cornstarch mixture.
6. Stir until mixture thickens (3-5 minutes.)
7. Remove from heat to add raspberry liqueur and brandy.
8. Return to medium heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
9. Place 1 tbsp of Godiva Chocolate Liqueur in each of 6 serving dishes.
10. Place two scoops of vanilla bean ice cream in each serving dish.
11. Evenly pour cherry mixture into each serving dish.
12. Garnish with a chocolate pirouette wafers in each serving dish.