This recipe will make 5 glasses of Watermelon Daiquiri. Try it at your next backyard BBQ!
4 cups of peeled, seeded, and cubed watermelon
5 slices of watermelon
½ cup light rum
¼ cup lime juice
¼ cup Triple Sec
1. Freeze cubed watermelon in a shallow pan for at least 8 hours.
2. Combine frozen watermelon and next three ingredients in an electric blender
3. Mix till smooth.. Scrape down sides as needed.
4. Add ice up to the 5 cup level on the mixer.
5. Pour daiquiri evenly into 5 glasses and garnish with watermelon slices.
5. Mix until smooth.
If you like this recipe, check out The A-Z Cocktail Party Part 1 and Part Two- The A-Z Cocktail Party: 36 Cocktail Recipes.